£35k to £45 Company Car, Mobile, Laptop depending on experience and subject to successful probation period.
CK Architectural is continuing to grow through client popularity due to our unique system of design and build management services. Due to recent success in the South Yorkshire area, we are looking to add a lead Architect or suitably experienced architectural designer to our team.
The ideal candidate will hold a strong design background and will be looking to provide a strong contribution to the practice growth while working on a variety of projects. Experience of working on residential projects across all work stages in the UK in the last five years is a must.
The job will involve commuting across the region meeting potential clients, taking a brief, providing information of our service, and delivering high quality design solutions. We strive to be the best architectural design service in the UK and the right candidate will need to impress and continually develop themselves. Initial meetings require a creative mindset backed up by in depth knowledge on building, planning policy and the building regulations.
You will provide design options based upon the clients brief and in line with their budget. Once the design has been approved our team will produce the planning and building regulations packages, your responsibility will be to oversee and understand the follow up processes.
We also offer project management and would prefer candidates to have experience and background in minor work project management.
- Existing project experience in the residential sector.
- Possess excellent design capabilities and portfolio to match.
- A highly motivated individual with excellent communications skills
- You will be expected to work both on your own and as part of a team.
- Extensive working knowledge of UK planning policies, Building Regulations, and proven ability in construction detailing.
- Enthusiastic, driven and committed.
- The ability to manage several projects concurrently.
- Skilled in AutoCAD, along with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Surveying of properties (non-invasive)
- Commercial Experience
- Project Management Experience
- 3D visual drawing presentation
To apply for the position of Architect / Architectural Designer please email your CV to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00 to £45,000.00 /year